Eagle Army Partner
The Eagle Army Partnership Network is an exclusive organization lead by Prophet Daniel Amoateng.Join Now
Join School of the Prophets
School of the Prophets is an opportunity to learn firsthand how to active your prophetic gift.Enroll Now
The secret to living blessed is giving. This might not make sense in our natural, physical world, but in the spiritual realm, giving holds the secret to blessedness. Remember that living blessed is a gift from God that He asks us to activate so we can further His Kingdom.
“A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.” – Proverbs 11:25
The Problem That Stands in the Way of Living Blessed
The problem is that many of us are fed lies by the enemy and told to hold on to what we have. But no matter what we have been given by the Almighty God, we all have something to offer to others. And the way to do that is through tithes and offerings.
Giving tithes and offerings in the right spirits is an act of worship and gratitude to God. It is rendering Him a tribute of praise.
3 Lies That Stand In Your Way of Living blessed
- If you give, you won’t have anything left for yourself.
- You don’t have anything to give. Nothing you have is really worth anything.
- If you give, you need to do it to please others. A cheerful, giving heart doesn’t really matter.
These are only a few of the lies the enemy tells you that stop you from giving tithes and offerings and that stand in your way of living blessed.
Every Believer wants to grow more dependent on God, fulfill their purpose, and live a spiritually blessed life. When we decide to follow lies rather than truth, we are not fulfilling our purposes or believing God’s Word.
The enemy then lies about, kills, and destroys the seed that God has given you to sow before it even gets a chance to be planted for the Kingdom. This makes you feel trapped, worried, and robbed.
This ultimately leaves you spiritually and physically depleted. And as a hild of God…
- You are too blessed to live robbed
- You are too anointed to live trapped
- You are too loved to live chained to worldly worry.
At Daniel Amoateng Ministries, we understand these lies. We refuese to let Believers be robbed of all that God has for them and their purposes.
We want to give you a way to cancel the lies of the enemy and sow your seed so that it’ll be multiplied in God’s Kingdom and open the windows to heaven. It’s time for you to start living blessed.
This is why we’ve developed the tithes and offerings giving as part of our ministry – so you can put into action what God has called you to do in Malachi 3:10…
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, ‘says the Lord Almighty, ‘and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.'”
Here’s How to Give Tithes and Offerings
Step 1. Click HERE and type in your amount in the “Donation Amount” field. Then click “Add to Cart.”
Step 2. Click on “Proceed to Checkout” and finish filling out the fields to complete your donation
Step 3. Wait expectantly as God takes your seed and multiplies it in the lives of others, as well as your own, for the good!
Living Blessed | 7 Bible Verses about Giving, Tithes, and Offerings
When there is hesitation to give, remember and meditate on God’s Word.
- “Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim with new wine.” – Proverbs 3:9-10
- “‘For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.'” – Matthew 6:21
- “Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, ‘Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything – all she had to live on.’” – Mark 12:41-44
- “‘”A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the soil or fruit from the trees, belongs to the Lord; it is holy to the Lord.”‘” – Leviticus 27:30
- “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” – 2 Corinthians 9:7
- “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act.” – Proverbs 3:27
- “You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.” – 2 Corinthians 9:11
When You Don’t Sow Tithes and Offerings…
We all have a choice to sow a seed. But remember that when you choose not to give with a cheerful heart, it begins to rob the life of your seed. Instead of the donation being full of love and generosity, it starts to wither away – being divided according to its depletion, not multiplied according to its life.
Let us not hold on to what is God’s. Give freely and allow Him to use it for His Kingdom purposes. It’s time that His Kingdom reigns in your nation and in your heart. Let’s prioritize our generous spirits today and wait expectantly for God to open the windows to heaven.