“The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.”
If you don’t know, there are many different types of spirits that effect different areas of your life. , Today, we are dealing with relationships. Specifically, I’m going to deal with the Evil Cycle of Dysfunctional Relationships. Hear me, the Evil Cycle of Dysfunctional Relationships is that anytime you enter into any good relationship, whether marital relationship, whether business relationship, whether ministry relationship, that relationship ends up becoming sour, ends up becoming bitter and ends up becoming bad. You used to have a real good relationship in the business, and something takes place and it turns bad between you and your partner. Maybe you’re a woman, you’re a man dating, but the relationship just breaks down. It’s like sometimes, you are going to keep a relationship, just a friendship, but all of a sudden relationship just goes downhill. It’s called the Evil Cycle of Dysfunctional Relationships. When good relationships end up being bad, becoming bitter, becoming nasty, becoming sour; it’s called the evil cycle of Dysfunctional Relationship.
- God is using your rejection as your ejection into your next level!
- God is taking your trials and turning them into your today testimony!
- God is taking the rocks thrown at you, and you will use it to beat your next Goliath!
- God is shining His light of glory on you and it will blind anybody who has their eyes set against you!
The joy of the Lord is meeting you right now. Follow these instructions:
- Join me LIVE for Breaking Ancestral Spirits Against Relationships February 10, 2017 at 7PM EST United States/ 12MN GMT United Kingdom.
- Write down 3 Situations of Disappointment and Bring them to the Prayer Line.
I See A Spirit of Setback
You’ve been in the spirit of setback because of what you’ve been naming it. My Beloved, you have the ability to name your circumstances, your situations and your dilemmas. It’s what you are naming it and how you are naming it that is causing your setbacks. This season, God is giving you the power to rename the situation that has been tormenting you. I want you to send me (4) things that you need to rename in your life.